Sunday, October 5, 2008

Norol, Dyg and a friend, Meg were at my house today....

Norol drove all the way to Nilai, with Dyg and Meg. Dyg called me around 11.30 and told me they are at Sg Buloh, moment later just past the KLIA and going towards Nilai..that was fast driving! By 12.30 they are already at my house! Yes, I have to wait someway after the toll and lead them direct to my house. Thank you for the efforts!

The above pic was taken at home. from left, Norol, Dyg, Meg with my wife and daughter..

So you made it to my house...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos on the blog!! good to hear about our friends visit to your house JoQ. Who's the champion formula one driver between the 3 of you? Meg seemed familiar but I need recollection !!! Nurul and Dyg, you both look good. Meg, ..too !!Well ,selamat hari raya everyone.
Regards, Lydia

Anonymous said...

JoQ,
your wife look as young as your daughter..!!! Sweet looking girl you have.how many children do you have? Which one is the one that made you datuk??
Congratulations!!!

Zaki Bahiki said...

JoQ, sape Meg ya...can't recall?

Anonymous said...

Iki,
Meg ya classmate kita masa kat Kolej tjg lobang. One of my good frens beside rebecca. Meg=margaret greta.
-jeejote-

James Wong said...

seems something is missing...
joe, you should also be in the picture. avoiding the ladies??? haha