Thursday, June 5, 2008

Comparing Apple to Apple; that is what we used to say but......

...there are always excuses, now we have to bare. Now everyone has to understand that what goes out must be replaced, but the replacement cannot be one-off! That is briebery for saying yes to robbery! Will there be a sincere replacement? Or have we got to shoulder the burden?

The retailers can have their sales price increased to cover the cost. Salary earners and those in the same categories need to have different solutions. Some that are playing in my mind;-
  • - Companies can have their corporate tax reduces by them subsidiing their employees on their transportaion allowances. This is non-taxable.
  • - We need to start with virtual office for some categories of services or sales
  • - Cheaper and better public transportation isut a must.

But then there will be problems with groceries...

  • - Make your own gardens
  • - Grow vegs instead of flowers

Some need high level decisions some are withingy our means, but if do some I am sure it can help during hard times like this.


1 comment:

James Wong said...

I think I have to clean my rusty changkol, parang bengkok, and then ask some guys to help me clear my back garden. Maybe go back to the old days like during our school days.. jadi gardener.. with lots of rambutans, jambu, pamelos, vegetables.. jadi self sufficient..
and Joq, kalau u mau cari saya, u nak pakai motor, cari itu basikal lama, and cycle to my house..... jimat sikit, harga petrol naik ba...