Monday, June 30, 2008

Steve is in town...


Lovely morning (dawn) here in Nilai, yesterday 29June. Woke up at 5am, took an early bath and straight to the airport. Steve is on the way! Upon arrival, nothing from Brisbane except Melbourne at 6.12 am, landing the display screen said. My watch showed time now was 5.50am. Best I do my morning prayer first at the airport murshola. Once again I went to the international arrival, still nothing from Brisbane! Theb someone came up to me.."you are Johari?". That is, after 30 years or more, I heard and saw See Chow in front of me! We were colleagues at work before same unit same department. His flight was rescheduled to land at 5.05am! But anyway here they are See Chow, his wife Babarra and his daughter! Took them to KL to their hotel after stopping for a Malaysian breakfast near my house in Nilai.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Nice photo. At least one of you is eating well !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, Steve lives in area of high cost me low cost! That the reasons, eat first then think! Hahaha! That's me...joQ