Friday, July 4, 2008

It is Friday! Have a nice weekend everyone!

...but before that....

It has been a very busy week. Like those schooldays, we thought it is wonderful to have job and be someone in control. Having a job is a must and having a life is must! Now, I have a job but no life! Things have been running so fast and there are many things to be done and fast and quick. Suddendly a week is already over!

Pity the working team! The grey hairs seem to be coming but slowly. Organiser and calenders are overlappings and this morning 3 workstreams working groups and in the afternoon with the management. Am I in control? I am still finding ways to best overcome this, like I can say "no" to some but what will be the consequences..I am pondering, pondering and pondering...

Sorry, just getting over the day frustration on this blog so that I can come home forgetting it but not the ponderings!

So it is time to pack up things and leave this office and to be with my family looking for that missing life...!

Have a nice weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The rule of thumb.....is balance in life!!!find that balance joQ!....not everything that glitters are gold!!!don't forget to invest your time in something that matters most to you.There are such thing as emotional account....built that account with the family!!!
Have a nice weekend with your family!!!