Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Exit Plans..

Hello everyone. Age is catching up fast and retirement will be in about 5 - 6 years more and is, if you are still around. We never know, this is the best time for us to know each other, communicate and provide updates.

Now about exit plan, James has something down already way before any retirement, and he is not retiring anyway and it is just maintenance of his customers. Some friends from Melaka called me up to join her with something like what James did. But, just to tell you all that I never have once succeeded in any DS thing. So I dare not go into that line. I told James about this but James excelled in what he is doing.

I guess I need to find the inner strength, my part which I have yet to explore. To be useful to the community, my family and myself when I retire.

Colleagues, what are your plans? Let shares and maybe can help us making some decisions here....

No comments: