Saturday, August 9, 2008

The learning never stops........!

Learning through sharing from many other organizations and the opportunity to gain valuable ideas from a world-class is an opportunity that I wouldn't miss. Overall, for me, I am happy with what have been delivered by Martin. In fact it was almost customized to what I had in mind. Maybe, I did not put high expectations prior coming here beside taking "a break" from the chaotic stress. But, at Day 1, things changed. I was sitting and listening and evaluating what I am actually doing at my workplace, the methodology, the tools, there were all here. I found time past fast and in the afternoon I was still ok and so was the next day.
Really, it was meeting with new friends and telling me "Joe, this is how to can move forward!" Doesn't that look like friends; backing me up, motivating me and assuring me? I think this is the best way for us to reward ourselves by having peace of mind from our normal business as usual tasks, apart from gaining new knowledge.

For the friendships, thanks from me.

No comments: