Saturday, August 2, 2008

Packed and Ready to go...

This my second bus journey to Tumasik. It's the ancient name for Singapore. The first one was I remembered with my family just before Christmas of 2007. It was fun I thought. So I am taking the same mode for my seminar trip there. Air travel was the alternative, but I choose this because, I can see more and at ground level!

RM160 for a round trip with no refund policy. Once you confirmed , that is, your tickets will be curved in stones, just like the Flintstones era! That is the only drawback. Pick-up and drop-down point is right in the middle of where everything is available. No problem both KL or SIN.

I am trying out with a different bas now. Just want to see the difference and one thing I want to say now is that this cost less RM10 from the former that I have used. But, let see the other services available.

So be leaving on the 6/8 and coming back 9/8. See you again then.

1 comment:

Michael said...

My family and I was on the same bus last year to s'pore. It was indeed a memorable trip. I ate too many durians the night before and was sick as a dog on the bus - slept all the way to S'pore.