Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Connie's cut and paste postings!! Also can lah!

Hello all

Hope all of you are keeping well and it is so good to read all the emails and scssmiri blogspot. With wonderful email, copy & paste we have no excuse but enjoy this new technology to keep in touch. If I have missed anyone on the email circuit, please pass my email on.

My email address copy & paste is limited, with some display name, the properties are hidden - big job for you, Johari! and big Thank you for scssmiri.

The photographs bring so many lovely memories, laughter in the air!!!! What a bunch of great school days that went.

The photos - white bell-bottom trousers, history and fashion!!! Dayang Hadijah, old as I am I still love compliments. Cat walk, my head is so big after reading your comments that I have rebalance my head from feeling good. 6 boys!!! wow - your very own body guards.

Nooralhuda, yes I remember you. How could I forget your sweet smile and discussions of Indonesian film stars - Lenny Marina, Tanti Josphefa - not sure of the spellings but the faces stay close in my mind, Saturday afternoons at the movies!!!

Lily, good to hear that you are going on holiday to Bali, must be wonderful - white sands and blue skies, think of me when you eat all that delicious seafood, eh.

Johari, I guess you may have noticed I have not been on skype for the last 3-4 weeks, Steve is back for home holidays so I don't switch on my skype. I have been on skype text to See Chou couple of months ago. With 8-12 hours time difference, it is difficult to slot the right time. So email saja and I like to share this photo (see below)with all of you, my silver head laki and me last year Sept, in Scotland - makin tua makin romantic, eh!!! heheheheee. My eldest, Joshua is 24 already, Nalini is 22 and youngest Jareth is 18. Grey hair and wrinkles are my good friends so I have jars of cream, dye sachets to keep them in control.

Kiew Heng, it must be great to meet up with Miss Regina Szetu, how did it go. Hope she and family are well and please convey my best wishes to her.

All my dear friends, I look forward to little MEETings in KL, Kuching, Miri - hope to get a holiday to Malaysia next year. 20 years in UK but with the word home, Miri/Kuching crops to my mind fast. When it is winter, all I think of is ESCAPE to hot sunny days - Malaysia. Good thing we have beautiful spring and summer to compensate the bitter cold long months and here when it rains - it pours buckets lots!!! Lily, Joseph, sure you know what the winter is like, smart enough to escape!!!

It has been sunny and dry all week and I am going to relax and enjoy the weekend with revisits to scccmiri, housework, all the do it yourself jobs and tukan kebut - ME so enjoy these spring photos. (What you meant is tukang kebun - gardener! Sorry just checking your rusty BM)

Take care

love, Connie xposted on behalf of Connie....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betulkah Connie, bunga ada warna biru? (testing your BM again1)

Zaki Bahiki said...

How did you meet your mat salleh hubby? just curious, tips nak cari mem

Anonymous said...

Betulah ada bunga macham warna biri - with the sun reflection, the flowers change colours purple to blue sometimes.
Bahiki, I met my hubby in Miri.
Don't be gatal to cari mem lah.
Best regards
Connie x

Anonymous said...

Not bad, Not bad at all! Except for the old spelling..ch is now just a c..so macham should be spelt as only "macam". Ha..nice to see interacting here now in the blog..Pelly is in KL today. Called Nooralhuda yesterday..well we are very interactive these few weekss!