Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Cikgu, Ms Regina S replies.....

Dear Johari,

I was really glad to bump into James at the post office the other day, and to receive the Teachers' Day message from you on behalf of Class of 1976.

This is actually my second email, as an earlier one, quite a lengthy one,
just went blank due to a problem with our Ministry server.

Time flies indeed. By the end of this year I'd have been in Brunei for 25 years, working the last 10 years at the Ministry of Education as an English Language Officer. I will "retire" in September this year to look after my mother in Miri, while my husband hopes to continue for another year. My children are overseas. My daughter is in Houton with her husband, while my son is working in Sydney. I'm not a grandmother yet, though

I remember reading postings from various SCS ex-students on a website, but can't rememer how I got on to it. I certainly enjoyed reading how busy you all are, and how well you are doing. Let me know if and when there is a gathering planned. I'd be most happy to join. My other email address is r_szetu@yahoo.co.uk which I will use after I get back to Miri.

Regards to all ex-SCS students whom I've "taught".

Regina Szetu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All
Received email from Cikgu Regina.
As I told Joe, she loved to blog/in the radar. Excitedlah terima email dari cikgu.....