Monday, September 15, 2008

In Kuantan, Pahang @ 15th Ramadan......

My world tonight is so small! A hotel room that can fit 2 single beds, a bathroom, a table and a cupboard. The national geographic channel is on showing some safari stunts in Kenya, but all those don't bother me much as long as there is wifi or broadband connection!

The breaking of the fast in Ramadan, 15th day now, was at the hotel cafe. Everything you want to consume, but can you? No, it looks wonderful, but your tummy will not fits all! So a little of this, a little of that and hot tea and dates.

Guess, I just to stay put in my small world tonight to prepare for tomorrow presentation to the people here. I hope it will be another successful run for me and my colleague, ZulQ.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your presentation went well today JoQ.
I was at a Seoul Restaurant (Korean BBQ and Steamboat Buffet dinner ) the other night.Eat all you can kind of thing.BUT like you say...you can't eat everything and when the stomach is overloaded ...you can't sleep well. I had a nightmare trying to solve office problems which is not mine anyway and waking up in the middle of the night with shortness of breath. ha...ha,,I thought ...My brain had the habit of working extra when I sleep...solving problems etc...Funny!!! Luckily my husband have Ventolin spray at hand..That saved my life!!!
Take it easy on life JoQ and don't work too hard! Regards to the family. Lydia

Anonymous said...

Thanks you, Lydia. 23/9 will be the last day of this "marathon" nationwide.. will be flying to Kota Bharu on Moday and the next day. Then I concerntrate on my daily tasks which are also pleanty!

Anonymous said...

Take a good break with the family for raya? do you still have your bicycle with you? we could cycle with the family at the park ....Ha..ha.. like old times ...with Rediah and the gang...Only now you may need to buy a special seat and helmet for your cucu in case you neeed to babysit...Ha..ha..

Anonymous said...

I have a tandem bike (2 seaters) me and my wife only..my cucus..they have their own bike....