Thursday, September 4, 2008

When I was in Batu Pahat, Johor.....

This Ramadan brought me far to the south meeting my colleagues, working in Johor. We were of the same 1981 batch trainees then for police radio. Old technology, but still close colleagues. It was 3/8 in Johor Baru that I meet these friends again after many years not seeing each other, even in the same orgnization, just because of the geographical divide. One of then, I used to know used to have long hair and yesterday, much less and noticed a clear shinning landing pad on the his head!

And best of all, I slept at my friend's place in Batu Pahat, a kampung house with rambutan and pulasan! So its fruit plucking for me before the breaking of the day fast. It was drizzling but we mind it less.
The night after prayers brought me to one of the best moment for that trip. Meeting up with Cikgu Ramli and Rosemini at their home in Batu Pahat! So you know what we talk lah! The school days, the friends and I have shared with them some of your numbers, just in case. Pictures? No pictures from that meeting. They send regards to all friends and students...

No comments: