Saturday, September 20, 2008

Something about Land of Hornbills..think again..

Sept 18th, Kuching. I was back in Kuching. Flew in yesterday and stayed at Hilton. Kuching is my City, same as before except for some colourful buildings I noticed and the new DUN across the river. Reason for being in Kuching is not to see these wonders in Kuching, same as before..my job lah!

It was just a very short trip by 3pm I was already back in Nilai. I guess, there is nothing much for me in Kuching anyway unlike before.

Sometime I feel sad about my hometown, but things changed so are we and the way we need to survive and live. Personally, I felt, more can be done to Kuching so that people can stay longer or stayed in Kuching instead of migrating elsewhere trying to survive.

Surelly and easily the state theme can be " Land of abundance and plenty for all! Land of million opportunities" instead " Land of Hornbills!"

No comments: