Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Friends are coming. Here is Lily Leong..

Sorry for the silent. Not that I am busy with the election but with my nieces, nephews who are here in Kuching for their school hol. Not I have sent them to the shopping mall and thus hav time to catch up with my mails. So nice for all of you to keep up with the mail. Johari in the past my mail to you was send back as unsent. Glad to know that you are semi retiring. I hope not admitting getting old.

Lydia,
Just saw your picture and must say your looks is still there. Anyway I enclosed mine here taken over the last Xmas with my father, sis, nieces, nephews . I am sure you know which one is me.

Regards
Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lily at last has comes out of the woods, looks forever the same lily & lydia the darling sportgirl of SCSS adored by Mr Peter Fam, perhaps require to coach again....just joking lah ha ha.

see chou