Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Silence at the Front

"Just before the storm there will be a calm atmosphere". I hope it will be a reality. During wars, silence at the front, means "nothing is spectacular is going on". Let bring that term to now, the present, "No happenings"!

Guess everyone are doing something and hope you are still here. Understand that, compare to me, I have my notebook almost at all time in office, during discussions, meetings and in bed! It has become my best past time activity. Now even during my commuting on the ERL I have just started a blog, using my mobile phone.

Check it out, click here On the Move

Last week I managed to SMS apart from Pelly, Dyg Hajijah. Like Pelly she is also connected with sport. Pelly with archery and Dayang with golf. Maybe not as main player but sponsor or team manager level.

Rgds joQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm........
ZZzzzzzzz........

Kind of Quiet.
Silence is Golden..
or.. Silence is Endurance..

Maybe, some or all of us forgot the song...
"Are you sleeping, are you sleeping
brother John..."

WAKE UP EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiew Hen,
I am not sleeping....was rather busy over the last week.Still am actually ...BUT for friends sake...I am keeping the candle for SCSS 1976.I am working on 3 presentations and 3 reports in 2 weeks...and that is rather a handful.I went to MERCY Malaysia Headquarters today...look through their reports and activities.Was so touch with all the disasters ...BUT more so with the volunteers who gave their hearts to the needy..at times risking themselves ..
Hey you all out there, don't sleep okay...Spend some times talking to old friends , keep them informed about what's going on around you...and let them know you are there for them...especiallt when it is just at a finger touch with the keys on the computers.Give Johari some justice for mending the blog...
Hi Johari,
I am trying to slim down ....any tips???
Have a nice trip to MIri.I still remebered your house in Krukup...and the Hari Raya visits we made to your house...cyling with Radiah,saadiah and Noraini....
Such fun we had ya!!
Regards to all Columbians.
Lydia