Sunday, March 16, 2008

Talk talk over mail 1 (TTOM 1) : Lily

Dear Lydia,
Is that youngest girl of yours whom I met last time or long time ago when she was still drink mama's milk?

These are David, Soon Siek , Soon Kan and Soon Cheng's kids.They all have 3 kids each. Have Teck given any mail? I will be in Miri on the 20th to 23rd March. I am very sure that I will meet Teck and will ask him why no reply. Do you come to Kuching? If so, please do contact me. Fraulein knows my no. We only talk on the phone as she is so busy with her work and travelling too.

See Chou,
I am not sure about you but i think keeping young is very important to enjoy life.


Connie,
I do keep myself very busy. But i am enjoying it. I might be slow to reply mail but will reply one day. ....like now. I just got back from the oil palm and tea estates in Serian. I took 40 of my staff to visit the tea estate (Mayang Tea) . Now with the high oil palm prices, we are expected to travel to the estate more to assist the planters in the field to ensure that all the fruits are harvested and evacuated to the processing mills.

Looking at all the pictures, I wonder besides Johari, who else will be a grand pa or grand ma soon?????? hehehehe

Regards

Lily

1 comment:

lydiamason said...

Dear Lily,
Ya that's Danae,my youngest girl.she has grown up hasn't she? She is into ballet and taekwondo.you must come up to KL again.Now she could go swimming with you....she's a keen swimmer as well.
Nice to hear from you.I am rather sad they the sultan did not get idris jusoh to be sworn in -in Trengganu.He has done a great job for Terengganu during the last term... the irnony of it all is that Besut has always been considered the step child of Terengganu and foster child of
Kelantan.Keep the mail coming Lily. Happy Easter !!Regards,Lydia