Sunday, March 16, 2008

The school symbol..

Hi everyone,
Now they they made from printed or sewed on clothes. Cheaper maybe, but sure will not leave any hole marks on you shirt! Those days we have metal badges and some of us became more creative by sandpapered the metal bagde so that it look all metallics without the colours. Who have any of them now? I cannot remember now where I left my treasure box after all these years. it looks different with the white background. The dove have grown fatter! So still the metal badge is much better.
Rgds, joQ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the yellow background? Yellow promotes learning and intelligence.....

Anonymous said...

Save money, in the frabication cost maybe..so after the years chances are the colour change but the meaning of the colour remains the same..that's rebranding..

Anonymous said...

It cost RM1.50 each then. When I told my son(Shannon) that it is not the type he has now (sown onto the shirt), he questioned me how do I stick it on the shirt, I answered there was a small pin behind the badge and sometimes when we forgot to take off the pin, ended up the baju and the badge got soaked overnight..... there goes grandma bla.....bla....bla.....