Monday, March 10, 2008

Stephen Liew called from Sydney..and moving forward suggestion

Today at about 7.30 pm received a called from Sydney, Australia. Stephen Liew on the other side. That's is an achievement! He has mentioned Alex Lam Kong Yoke and I am trying to track him down and tell him where to "meet". Appreciate if you can pass some info on where's about our other friends are. Maybe we can track about 60% by end of 2008!

For a start kindly just tell and share me information on whom you can remember through this blog or e-mail them to me. I will placed this "Missing Persons" list on our blog so we can cross check among each other.

Oh, by the way, Lydia, Stephen asked me which one is you on the previous posting! Hahahaha!

Rgds

1 comment:

Johari Abdul Manan said...

Alex Lam has given me his email address. It's kinweient@yahoo.com.