Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TTOM 3: Connie

Hello all my dear classmates

It is great to see this email going.The weather is lovely now, still cold but after winter I won't complain. Yes, still missing the food, I will make up for it when I visit Malaysia. What fun!!!

Lily, I guess you will be in Miri and maybe get to see Yeu Teck and Joe. Oil palm and tea plantation reminds me of visit to the green tea plantation/factory few hours outside Shanghai. I can never remember the Chinese name but the translation is so sweet 'where Heaven is on Earth' and on the boat ride on West Lake, it felt so apt. Been drinking green tea, yes I am trying to keep young, too. Yes, my 'anak2' all getting older, grandchildren??? Lately, the thought is quite sweet. I won't be rushed to wash the dishes when reading bedtime fairy tales. You know what I mean. Maybe I will be a dotting grandma!! I want to enjoy my life, too - heeheehee, visiting all of you and makan together.

Foh Kheng, since you mentioned Nasi Lemak, I have been thinking of nasi lemak, have to make my own version, shortcuts. Bye for now.

Connie x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hai Connie and all,
Nice to mention all your names again!