Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Getting Slim

Hi Lydia

It's been a long time ....... that we last met or maybe even last communicated thru email.

If you are trying to get slim, I suggest you try edible Phyto Fiber.
1 Box of phytofiber containing 15 sachets cost RM68.00 in Penisular Malaysia.
Try that product. You will love it.
Jo had tried that product before which I gave to him when we last met about 2-3 years back in KL.

Or if you need more info, you can visit the website at http://www.phhp.com.my. There is a branch office located in Puchong.
If you join in as a member, enrol sponsor number is: my0000190604.
If you need my hp number, contact Johari.

Regards
James Wong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear kiew Hen
Thank you for your advice.what are the side effects? Will look out for it.Can I still enjoy the food I normally do? Regards, Lydia