Friday, April 18, 2008

Philip Heyward, where are you?

When we were young then, we use to write authographs, for friends and some of us, may have that tucked somewhere, don't know where. Among the most common poems;

I have a pen
My pen is blue
I have a friend
My friend is you
Phillip, attached is the photo you, you gave me during our younger days. I never have any contact with you after you left, maybe a letter or two. Perhaps, others can help us locate you. Your last city was Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, if I am correct, Philip is the son of the pricipal, right? Sorry, cant recall him with us till towards end of 76 but what I could recall clearly is one more Mat Salleh i.e Joel (tall, curly hair, handsome (can lah for someone white).

Rest, any clue?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Joel, yeah him, the Canadian who eat kuaci! I cannot recall the surname, something ike "Dombosky". I am sure that is not correct.

Anonymous said...

Another one is Earl...

Anonymous said...

It is Joel ......ton, every english look while that Earl something was with very Irish look and with braces.

Anonymous said...

This canadian young mat salleh who was with us at that time (old man like us now, hehe), his full name should be... "Joel Earl Dombosky"
He was very tall at that time.