Sunday, April 13, 2008

Greetings from Dyg Hajijah,,,,


Assalamualaikum n Hello 2 all my dearest good friends,

Guess what? I'm so happy and thanks to our dearest Johari for making this great effort to get us back together again..oh my dear...I just can't believe I can meet u all here again..n thanks too to our advanced techs that enables us to communicate with each other eventho we're thousands of miles away from each other.

OHhh...my...I just couldn't believe what I've seen n read in this blog....

Connie...u look just s u were 32yrs ago...:P still the SEXY Catwalk Connie..:)

Lydia..is that really u?? hahahaaaaa...i thought I was the only one who blew up like a balloon...opsss...sorry..but that's what Kiew Heng used to call me, yunno.

Lily..same as b4 the last time i met u.

Foh Kheng, See Chou..its just like a dream seeing u all again.

Sorry guys...4get to tell u all abt myself huhh...well..I'm now a Senior Assistant at Lutong Primary School, I have 6 young men to be my bodyguards. (Sorry cant attach my family foto cos not available yet). The one I had in my thumb drive got corrupted, can't open the file. My eldest is 25 now n the youngest is in Form 2 studying at our beloved SCSS too. Guess what, 5 of my boys all study at SCSS..:) Now only left the youngest coz my 5th son now joins the Technical school known as SM Teknik here in Form 5.

Ohh yaaa...know what..i just got back in touch with Bahiki after losing touch with him 4 over 32 yrs. He's now attach with Petronas in Kerteh, Trengganu but family staying in Kl. He's a 'weekend husband'...hahahahaa.I've given him our blog's add n
hope he will join us here soon.

Anyone remembered Abd Aziz Taiee? Seems that his name is not in ur list aarr kiew heng.. how come u 4get a good friend right under ur nose in miri haa? Aziz is now Headmaster at SK Riam Batu 2, Miri.

Abd Hadi Arbi, our best school runner b4? He's our successful entrepeneur in Miri.. doing well in hisfamily biz..

Rohayah Junaidi..now known as Datin Rohayah.

Dyg Normala is now a Puan Sri...... married to ex-mayor and in KL.

Dr Saadiah Abd Samad..having a doctorate in philosophy now attach with DBKU in Kuching.

Misnah Lamat, Rediah Imran, Evelyn, Linja..ermmm...can't trace them yet.

Heyyy...where's Joseph Lee? Not joining us yet? Jo, do ur job ehh...:)Ooo..Ooo..sorryy..now the teacher starts to blabla already...hehehe a teacher will always b a teacher rite...can never stop talking one...hahahahaaaa oklahh...hope i dun bored u all in made u sleep aaarrr

Connie Jolly..miss u my dear.

Attach is my foto..see how i blew up lydia...hehehee
rgds Dyg Hajijah

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A'kum, Jot

Anonymous said...

Jot, 'anonymous' is actual Mis/could hv been playing too fast with the keys that I give it a wrong tap

Dayang said...

W'salam Mis,
heyy..miss u lahhh..
really teringin nak jumpa u.I used to meet ur sisters only..yg cikgu-cikgi lahhh...hehehe..kak yano n hamisah.
Nice to b able to get in touch dgn u all again. Miss Rediah, Nurul..if u have their fon contacts, pls emel to me k.
dyghajijah@yahoo.com

lydiamason said...

Good to hear from you dyg hajijah...after all these years.You are doing a good job as a teacher ....and I think you enjoyed it!!! About the blew up....well we can't grow taller so we grew sideways ...ha..ha .Take care and best regards, Lydia

Anonymous said...

Jijot, I'll check on Nurul and Reddy's cell # for you and should revert when I am back to office on 2/5. This afternoon just got back from my course and 24/4 till 1/5 am taking a short break.

Dayang said...

Hai lydia,
nice to hear from u..its been such a long,long time...32yrs..since we last see each other.
I met fraulein once, sometimes in 99 or 2000 when she visited our school here, but u..never after we left form5.
Hoping we will keep in touch n track each other here..thnks to u Joe!

Anonymous said...

Hai ladies, can we hv a ladies nite one day to talk over good old days?