Monday, April 28, 2008

It was the focus then ~ Sports!

Think again, we play hard, we excelled in sports we did our exams well. Thanks to our teachers, Mr. Peter Fam, Mr. Loh who have trained us well. We played hard, and we excelled in sports and did well in our exams. Not forgetting our Miss LK Armour, the school principal then, more developing in school plays, we took part in almost everything, the Scout Movement, one of our best! Football, hockey, basketball, softball, badminton, I just wonder how I can manage to take up during my schooldays. Now, we gave up everything! Most of us gave up everything! No games now! At the school sport, I ran in relays, and all the jumps. Look at the picture,many years ago, I have my own fans taking me in actions!

Well, all those years, and the pride we have for the school during sport especially is priceless, ....we were a great team guys! Remember that!

3 comments:

Dayang said...

Joe, our school was also one of the best softball team remember?
Still remember my position @ 'short stop'..selalu perut kena hentam bola kalau salah tangkap..hehe
Our hockey team was good too..betul kan mis?
During one of our Interact Club activities, i remembered main bolasepak camporan(girls n boys)Hehe..real fun laa that time!

Anonymous said...

Heard from my biras, that Mis is still active in hockey!

Anonymous said...

That time, we were superb in softball and hockey (key rival: st joe): in softball at 3rd base and hockey a defender: I rep Miri division to Panaga in hockey too.

Joe, age is catching up; not very active but if you dont hv someone, I can bidan terjunlah rather than giving a walk over.